Every year Fred in the Shed runs hundreds of birthday parties with the vast majority coming from repeat bookings and personal recommendations. Being the complete party entertainer, Fred takes all the stress out of holding a party.
The most popular party package is Fred’s Fun-time Party:- A fun-packed 2 hour show, including games, dancing, magic and balloons; ideal for 4th birthdays and upwards, with each show being tailored to the relevant age group and dynamics of the children in attendance.
Upon arrival, Fred will meet the birthday child, giving them their personalised birthday badge and chatting with them whilst setting up. Once your guests have arrived, the first part of the party includes games, music, bubbles and dancing. Short bursts of different activities, from action dances to parachute games, ensures attention is focused and momentum sustained. The birthday child (if they so wish) is always the centre of attention and given plenty of “special” jobs. After a break for food, during which Fred continues to entertain, there is an interactive comedy-magic show and balloon modelling. The birthday child can assist Fred and his mischievous puppet friends and will be given a very special balloon model at the end. Audience participation is an important part of Fred’s parties and fun-loving helpers both young and old are asked to be a part of the tomfoolery, enthralling the children and other guests throughout.
Fred takes all the stress out of holding a party, allowing you the freedom to enjoy the show!
Fred is also available for “Big Kids” birthday parties. Whether it be your 21st or 60th, Fred can perform his ‘Fred in the Shed’ comedy-magic for you and your guests.
- For younger audiences Fred’s Pre-school Party is a 45 minute fun-filled show with magic, puppets and balloons.
- 1 hour parties combining games, comedy-magic, puppets and balloons
- Sports parties, including ball skills, hand-eye coordination tasks and team events
- Discos with bubble machines, light shows, snow and smoke
- Fred’s Incredible Illusion Show for those older children who just love magic
- Magic and balloon modelling workshops